Thursday, January 10, 2013

Happy Birthday Batman Fan

Last month I traveled to South Lyon, MI, to surprise my nephew on his 6th birthday.

To surprise him even more I made him a Batman cake from scratch, no cake decorating tools, no cutters, just one sharp knife and a very open imagination.

Made a Mashmallow Fondant from scratch and thanks to the dry and cold weather up there it came out perfect, unlike here in Florida which is hot and humid where it falls apart sometimes... Cake was made with chocolate with chocolate cream filling.

Pretty amazing experience where you have to figure it out how to work without your tools. I was very happy with my outcome.


Here is my happy kid, i love him to pieces!

I came home and hid in a box, a huge box, he was surprised when he opened his box, and the first thing he asked me was if i was shipped in a box in the plane, i told him yes, he looked at me like uuuh really?
LOL

I love you Nico and i look forward to make you more cakes in coming years!



No comments:

Post a Comment


©2013 Sugar Mist Creations